Client attraction. Business growth. Pretty profits.
DTM Print, a new business, is working to establish their initial online marketing. Owner Adam Murray has some experience gained through promoting IndiYou, the focus of a previous review.
DTM currently has a website and Facebook page. Adam is looking for ideas to further increase brand awareness.
Great Online Tactics DTM Print Has Currently:
- An easy to use online DIY t-shirt designer tool on the website which increases the target market available to DTM Print.
- A website with a simple, user friendly t-shirt selection and checkout process.
- Facebook status updates regularly including pictures of product.
Areas to change/improve:
- The Facebook status updates are irregular. They should occur at least every second day.
- The top banner of photos should include calls to action directing the likers in their next clicks.
- A ‘Welcome’ page doubles the rate of likes by new visitors to your page and would boost DTM Print’s visibility in the news feed.
- The website header needs a custom design.
- Add a ‘Welcome’ page and custom profile picture to the DTM Print Facebook.
- Use video testimonials on the website and Facebook.
- Add a Facebook like box to the website.
- Place the ‘Existing Members Login’ further down the left menu on the website to promote scrolling past new products (possibly leading to an order).
- Research blogs mentioning designers DTM Print stocks and start adding value for their readers through the comments i.e. “how to care for the t-shirt designs” not just “buy from us.” Frequent, helpful comments will result in traffic back to DTM Print.
Think You Missed Out? You’re Wrong.
For the rest of December and the month of January 2012 Better Business Better Life is offering all businesses a brief review of their online marketing for just $19 (normally $79). Each review will include general feedback plus five recommendations. Contact Caylie now via caylie (AT) betterbusinessbetterlife (DOT) com.au to arrange your review.