Client attraction. Business growth. Pretty profits.
Ever feel like no matter how hard and fast you work, you’re going nowhere? Or even worse, you’re going backwards?
Everyone has these days. It is how you respond that counts.
So here are some quotes to get you zooming in your preferred direction once again:
– Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves, to break our own records, to outstrip our yesterday by our today. Stewart B. Johnson
– Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful. Zig Ziglar
– Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. Thomas Stearns Eliot
– Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. Mary Kay Ash
– Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get. Ray Croc
– Perhaps the very best question that you can memorize and repeat, over and over, is, “what is the most valuable use of my time right now?” Brian Tracy
– How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to? Anthony Robbins
– I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. Donald Trump
– A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well. Jeff Bezos
– There’s no substitute for guts. Paul Bear Bryant
– Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning. Dennis Waitley
What is your favourite inspirational quote?