Client attraction. Business growth. Pretty profits.
Kylie Ofiu is one determined lady. Despite health, employment and many other set backs in 2011 she has achieved amazing results. Having blogged for just two years she secured a book deal with ‘365 Ways To Make Money’ and spoke at the Financial Bloggers Conference 2011.
Always keen to broaden her knowledge and improve her online marketing efforts Kylie entered the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway.
Great online marketing tactics Kylie is using:
- Excellent interaction with tweeps on Twitter. Kylie has meaningful conversations with leaders in her field and her followers.
- Kylie would easily tweet ten times per day and builds loyalty with followers by sharing their links and value adding.
- Using the lists function in Twitter means Kylie can monitor marketing opportunities quickly and easily.
- Kylie’s Facebook page has excellent interaction with her likers who regularly comment on status updates.
- Regular guest posting on other blogs results in Kylie’s website receiving more traffic.
- Social sharing buttons appear on all pages and posts of the KylieOfiu.com website.
Areas needing change/improvement:
- A custom Twitter background incorporating Kylie’s book ‘365 Ways To Make Money’ would be beneficial.
- Kylie’s profile picture on Facebook should mention her blog, book etc.
- The Facebook page needs to incorporate more images and video.
- The website doesn’t alter according to screen size meaning readers can only see half of the third column. This website needs to be changed to either a two column format or resizing.
- Create a page on Facebook dedicated to ‘365 Ways To Make Money’ in addition to the ‘Kylie Ofiu Author’ page.
- Given Kylie’s goal to present at more conferences she should create a video package of her speaking. This would assist her marketing efforts greatly as conference organisers could see her ‘in action.’
- A ‘Welcome’ page on Facebook would provide Kylie with the space to showcase her and the book. This page could also incorporate a shop allowing new visitors to purchase a copy of the book immediately.
- To gain maximum benefit from each blog post I would encourage Kylie to tweet about them every eight hours on the day they are published and once more during the first week.
- The key audience of KylieOfiu.com are middle and low income mums and dads wanting to make ends meet and provide for their families. Websites and blogs including FamilyCapers, Aussie Mumpreneurs and Kidspot are great places for Kylie to guest post and build interaction with potential readers.
A Brilliant Offer To Save You Money:
Take advantage of this special offer for readers!
For the month of January 2012 Better Business Better Life is offering all businesses a brief review of their online marketing for just $19 (normally $79). Each review will include general feedback plus five recommendations. Contact Caylie now via caylie (AT) betterbusinessbetterlife (DOT) com.au to arrange your review.