Client attraction. Business growth. Pretty profits.
Call me a slow starter in life but at almost 27 I have been spending a lot of time recently thinking about what I would really like to do with my life. Inspired by many list posts such as this one I decided to write Mission #28#.
Should I manage to pull this off I know I will be invigorated and inspired to even greater heights. So here is my list:
1. Learn a language and be fluent.
2. Go to Europe for a month.
3. Spend a weekend skiing.
4. Weigh 70 kilos, my fittest and healthiest.
5. Watch the Australian Open in Rod Laver Arena.
6. Interview 28 awe inspiring people.
7. Reach level 5 at squash.
8. Launch a young entrepreneur’s think tank.
9. Spend a week at a wellness retreat.
10. Buy an investment property.
11. Cook a new recipe every week for three months.
12. Run five kilometres.
13. Host a tea party.
14. Get professional photos done.
15. Open an etsy shop.
16. Visit Broome.
17. Swim in the sea six times.
18. Take a picnic to a moonlight cinema.
19. Get a facial.
20. Take my own photos for my blog and post once a month.
21. Revamp a piece of furniture.
22. Participate in Operation Beautiful.
23. Post a video blog entry.
24. Landscape the backyard.
25. Read my book about Florence Broadhurst.
26. Meet Clare Lancaster.
27. Complete my Certificate IV in Life Coaching.
28. Read 50 books (including the 30 by the end of 2011).
Have you got a list? Be sure to add it below.
If you have chosen your goals and would like to team up with me to share motivation please yell out.