Client attraction. Business growth. Pretty profits.
Robins Ag Service is a leading AGCO dealership that’s won awards for sales, services and individual employee performance. It’s principal, Wendy Robins, is an inspiring lady having taken the leadership role following the early and unexpected passing of her husband.
Always keen to differentiate her business, Wendy is now exploring online marketing and the associated opportunities available to her business.
Great Online Tactics Robins Ag Service Currently Employs:
- A website header and corporate colours that are strong and easy to identify.
- Key business details appear on the Facebook info page.
- Excellent use of album names and photos on Facebook. The titles clearly demonstrate that Robins Ag are easily accessible and take their products and services TO their clients.
Areas to change/improve:
- Remove the ‘Links’ menu item from Facebook as it doesn’t add value for the readers.
- The Facebook presence needs a welcome page.
- The home page of the website has too much content to scroll through.
- Website menu items are confusing i.e. one brand is identified separately from all other products and services.
- Create a custom Facebook profile picture that is in keeping with the corporate branding of the website.
- Use Facebook to engage likers and conduct market research with questions.
- Develop relationships with bloggers in the farming and machinery niches with the aim to be profiled or guest post. This will assist with brand awareness and backlinks to the website.
- Start a dedicated YouTube channel with how to videos, checklists, demonstrations etc. Videos rank well in search engines and the content will position Robins Ag Service as leaders in their field.
- The text of the Robin Ag Service home page is too long and not easily scannable. It needs to be reviewed, shortened and include bullet points.
No Time For Marketing?
Do you understand the importance of online marketing but don’t have the time? Want strategies developed and/or implemented? Talk to me about it.
Call 0428 271 812 or email caylie (AT) betterbusinessbetterlife.com.au