Client attraction. Business growth. Pretty profits.
Last week on Better Business Better Life we celebrated super helpful plugins with our linky and in the comments.
Thank you to EVERYONE who joined in!
Many of the suggestions were around backing up your content and encouraging engagement of readers (so proud *winks*). Then there was Michelle who couldn’t choose just one plugin…we won’t hold it against her.
The plugins suggested were:
- Yoast (SEO) – Jan Bierens
- Askimet – Jan Bierens, Bill Harper
- SexyBookmarks – Michelle Shaeffer
- WordPress Editorial Calendar – Michelle Shaeffer
- CommentLuv – Michelle Shaeffer, Mary C Weaver
- ReplyMe – Tonya, The Crafty Mummy
- WordPress BackUp To Dropbox – Bill Harper
- WordFence Security – Shawn Snyder
Also added were comparative plugins I use as well as links to more plugin posts in the comments.
Okay onto our topic for this week…
So today I’d love you to share your three favourite blogs and link it up below! Be sure to encourage your friends to join in too!
Why are these blogs your favourites? What do they do that makes your heart sing? If you could change one thing what would it be?
The top stories will be shared in a blog post next Thursday so get those links happening! If you haven’t got a blog, no probs, share with us in the comments!