Client attraction. Business growth. Pretty profits.
I have been lucky enough to have been nominated for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award” by a fellow blogger Pauline Bennett of List Building For Newbies. I’m very grateful to be nominated especially in the company of six awesome women.
Pauline lives on the Greek island of Crete with her husband Bill. They moved over from the UK in 2008 and both work from home. Pauline is an internet and affiliate marketer.
Now let me tell you more about the award.
Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
There are a few rules for the award but they are pretty simple:
1. All recipients need to thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to seven other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Not too difficult was it?
So here are 7 random things about me!
1. I love the show “Are You Being Served?” even though I might only catch two episodes a year.
2. My grandfather taught me to prune roses before he passed away. Now the baton has been handed to me I take great pride in doing my very best.
3. My first car was a Diahatsu Sirion, all three cylinders of her. Some may have referred to her as the “jellybean.”
4. I’m going to the Problogger event in October and hope to meet many fellow bloggers such as you in real life for the first time.
5. When I want my brain to kick into gear I will actually hit my head twice. I can’t say it’s particularly effective but the habit continues. Does that mean I am going cuckoo?
6. I would love to go on a holiday purely to attend business and blogging events, meeting and learning the stories of attendees.
7. Europe blew me away when I visited for the first time last year. Now I want to go back and live as a local for a short period, getting off the tourist trail.
Seven deserving nominees for this award in no particular order are:
Kimberly Creagan of Joyful Roots
Kylie Ofiu of KylieOfiu.com
Marissa Roberts of Beautifully Organised
Jackie Purnell of Respectfully Disobedient
Victoria McGinley of Vmac+Cheese
Christine Brady of Sweet Spot List Building
Ashley Ambirge of The Middle Finger Project
I can’t wait to learn more about these awesome chicks!
Thanks again to Pauline for the nomination.