Client attraction. Business growth. Pretty profits.
Do you admire the sidebars of your favourite blogs?
Some are absolutely gorgeous like the example above from A Beautiful Mess but don’t be fooled. They offer a number of opportunities as well.
A Beautiful Mess creates income for sisters Elsie and Emma with fashion labels paying to advertise on the site.
Top ranking blogger Darren Rowse uses sidebar images to advertise his ebooks and courses.
Epheriell Designs jeweller and blogger Jess Van Den uses her sidebar to create social proof. What a list of blogs to be featured by…
How To Create Your Own Sidebar Image
- Start a new post in WordPress.
- Insert the image you want to use in the new post.
- Add the required hyperlink to the image.
- Click on the HTML tab and copy the code.
- Click on ‘appearance’ then ‘themes’.
- Drag a text widget into the siderbar.
- Paste the HTML code.
Do you have any images in your sidebar? What will you use your sidebar for?